Choquequirao Trek 4D/3N
- Day 01: Cusco – Cachora – Capulichayoq – Chikisca.
- Day 02: Chiquisca – Marampata- Choquequirao Ruins.
- Day 03: Marampata – Chiquisca.
- Day 04: Chiquisca – Cachora – Cusco.
- Pick hotel south morning.
- Private transfer Cusco to Cachora, (the starting point of our walk).
- Professional bilingual tour guide.
- Food 4 breakfasts / 4 lunches / 3 dinners.
- Cook and cooking equipment.
- Horsemen and horses (who are responsible to load food and camping equipment).
- Transfer and return to Cusco Cachora.
- Double tents for up to 3 people.
- Tents (mattresses, chairs), dining tent, kitchen.
- Oxygen bottle.
- First aid kit.
- Last dinner.
- Sleeping bag (can be rented in our office $ 25 for the entire trip).
- Trekking poles, you can rent in our office (the $ 15.00 USD for the entire trip).
RECOMMENDATIONS TO BRING
- Carry original passport and card of migration (TAM).
- ISIC card (www.isic.org) if applicable (must be submitted at the time of booking).
- Carry a sleeping bag (can be rented at the agency).
- Carry hiking boots and sandals (very important).
- Carry trekking poles (can be rented at the agency).
- Coats: layers of varying temperatures, especially at night. Thermal / gloves / scarves: woolen socks / woolen hat for cold nights, shirts for the whole trek.
- Carry a headlamp(Very important).
- Carry a camera and extra batteries.
- Carry sunscreen / hat and sunglasses.
- Carry personal medical kit.
- Carry insect repellent.
- Rain gear: a good raincoat and rain pants and a rain poncho plastic.
- Carry toilet paper.
- Small towel.
- Extra money for drinks and gratuities, souvenirs, etc. (soles or dollars).
- Carry swimwear for the hot springs (optional).
- Carry a bottle of water (recommended 1 liter).